Your safety is our priority08 Jul 2020
Current Update July 2, 2020
Culture and Entertainment
From Thursday 2 July cinemas can reopen with patrons maintaining a social distance of 2sqm, in line with advice from the West Australian Government.
Please note Greater Union is now open. Please click here for the latest updates.
Health and Safety
Just a reminder, the safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers, team and community continues to be our top priority. While we continue to serve you, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure our centre is clean and hygienic, including more frequent cleaning and encouraging healthy physical distancing and good hygiene.
We are committed to the safety of our community and will not tolerate unsafe behaviour.
Social distancing measures are in place across our centre to protect our community from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Practicing good hygiene and keeping a healthy physical distance between individuals is our most powerful weapon in fighting this virus, we ask that all visitors adhere to these measures.
We continue to take extra precautions within our centre to ensure it is a clean and safe place for you including:
- Physical and digital signage reminding customers to keep a safe distance apart
- Window signage and floor decals to assist with communicating physical distancing measures
- Floor decals and physical distancing reference points in key areas
- Increased sanitisation and cleaning of customer touch points and high traffic areas
- Hand sanitiser throughout the centre
- Where available, use of our traffic counters and/or digital heat mapping to identify busy zones to help us to actively manage these areas before reaching customer density thresholds
- Automated alerts on occupancy allowing our team to actively monitor how many customers are in the centre at any time
- Automated, regular public announcements centre-wide, communicating distancing expectations
- Security officers, in high visibility vests, are monitoring our centres, together with local police encouraging social distancing requirements as appropriate
Good hygiene practices
While visiting the centre, please help us keep our community safe by following the below good hygiene practices:
- Wash hands regularly, including after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
- If you happen to cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it, or if you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve.
We want to assure our customers and communities that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice. For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/.
We will continue to keep you updated on a regular basis about how we are responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) through our social channels, email and website.
We would like to thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you soon.